If you are the person who is
- Looking for a rewarding role which makes a real difference to our residents’ lives
- Genuinely interested in working in our fantastic care home
- Kind, fun, enthusiastic
- Willing to learn, to train and to develop your career in Care
- Team player
Role and Responsibilities:
To provide care for the Service Users under the guidance and supervision of the Home Manager, trained nursing staff and senior care assistants; and to undertake other activities to assist in the running of the Home as required.
Rewarding our staff is important to us and so we provide a competitive salary and holiday package, company pension, a huge selection of employment enhancements through our company benefits scheme including Childcare Tax Relief, discounts in local restaurants, cinemas, stores and supermarkets and many more.
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Team Player.
- A willingness to participate in vocational training programmes.
- Satisfactory police check and check against the DBS Adult first list (where applicable).
- A basic understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act and Infection Control.
- Previous experience of working in a care setting.
- Relevant Vocational Qualification (achieved or working towards).
- Evidence of having undertaken relevant training (i.e. lifting and handling,
- health and safety, food hygiene etc).