Ideal hours available for a chef of 1 or more years experience in working in the catering trade.
Apply today using the online form below.
If you would like to find out more please contact us on:
Telephone: 01225 896200
To operate and develop the catering service to ensure that budgets are managed efficiently and economically, and effective use is made of resources. The Chef will be directly responsible for the preparation, cooking, portioning and presentation of meals to standards and costings.
- Relevant experience in a catering environment
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Advanced knowledge of handling and operation of equipment including knives
- Experience in achieving food margins
- Experience in systems compliance and delivering company standards
- Personnel skills
- Team Player
- Understanding of special dietary and nutritional requirements, and appropriate methods of ensuring that these are met
- Genuine interest in working within a caring environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Basic Understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974