- Supporting the Home Manager, employees and residents with administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operations within the home including, meeting deadlines on requests from Head Office, financial procedures and information returns.
- To maintain administrative and financial skills at a current level, and undertake such training and development as may from time to time be required to maintain the required level of practice.
- To undertake the administrative and financial services within the home in accordance with agreed standards, legislative requirements, relevant regulations, and in line with accepted best practice.
Skills and experience required:
The role requires effective communication and interpersonal skills. The ability to develop good relationships with prospective customers, employees, suppliers and professionals, the ability to work as part of the team is vital. Must be a self-starter, highly organised individual with a passion for achieving excellent standards of service within administration.
- Self-motivated individual
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping techniques and cash handling
- The ability to demonstrate clerical experience from a similar role
- Experience of working in a customer focused business.
- Strong administration skills
- Time Management skills
- Team player
- Able to work well with people at all levels within the organisation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows-based computer applications.
- Commercial acumen
- Good analytical skills with experience of managing systems for data collection and monitoring records, including payroll.