Blenheim House Care Home is currently looking for a receptionist to join their amazing team at the beautiful, luxury residential, nursing & dementia care home in Melksham, Wiltshire.
Whether you’re new to care or have years of experience, you understand what it means to provide exceptional care.
You know how to make sure your residents are at the heart of everything you do.
It is your mission to make every single day a happy day for everyone.
It’s who you are.
You smile, through everything.
You enjoy your work with an infectious positivity & happiness.
Work for you is feeling part of a family. A family where you will grow & be supported to enjoy a long & rewarding career.
Experience is great, but it’s not essential.
- With the support & involvement of your Majesticare Team to provide a friendly and professional first point of contact withing the Home. You will contribute to administrative duties to ensure the smooth operation within our Home and Office. This may involve internal communications, information returns, understanding simple financial procedures and data processing.
- You will have a personable approach to customer service to both internal and external customers to Majesticare. You will answer telephone calls politely and effectively and in a professional manner.
- You will help to develop best practice standards in terms of administration and documentation.
- Undertake any training which will help ensure you can maintain Majesticare’s standards.
- You will be fully supported with additional training & personal any development necessary for the completion of your duties.
- Through a personal approach, you will develop effective relationships with the wider Majesticare Family including employees, Home Managers and Home Administrators.
- You will understand and undertake general office duties, including but not exclusively answering calls, typing, filing, printing and formatting as well as serving visitors on a daily basis.
- You’ll be highly organised with excellent attention to detail and a willingness to learn.
- You’ll be talented in building strong & fulfilling relationships with your Majesticare team our residents, families, friends and the local community.
Salary: £9.36 /hour
- This position is 21 hours per week as below:Every Friday, 1 pm – 6 pm, Saturday, 9 am – 5 pm and Sunday, 9 am – 5 pm
- Comprehensive training & full induction plan.
- Professional career development programme that’s unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our STAR hub!
- Employee referral programme – offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition – STAR hub – value cards, roadshows, random acts of kindness to name but a few!
- Team Building events – Homes compete to win £1000!
- Annual STAR awards night – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical wellbeing.
- Paid for DBS check
- Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- Driving (Required)
Passionate to care & highly-motivated? We want to hear from you.
Join our amazing team of Majesticare Stars.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS – APPLY TODAY!
Majesticare has been providing award-winning care for older people for over 20 years. We are proud to be considered one of the UK’s leading, boutique care providers specialising in luxury residential, nursing & dementia care homes across Warwickshire, the Home Counties & into Wiltshire & Somerset.
Care shines through our Majesticare family, it comes from the heart to provide happiness to our residents through trust and creativity.
This is Family. This is Care. This is Majesticare