Oaktree Court Care Home is currently looking for a Registered Nurse (Nights) to join their amazing and talented team at the stunning, residential, nursing & dementia care home in Wellington, Somerset.
Fernhill House Care Home is currently looking for Registered Nurses (Nights) to join their loyal and talented team at their stunning, luxury residential, nursing & dementia care home in Fernhill Heath, Worcester.
YOUR PASSION TO CARE:
As a Registered Nurse (RMC/RMN qualified) you will be dedicated to always provide exceptional resident care. You know how to make sure your residents are at the heart of everything you do.
You work with an infectious positivity & happiness. It’s your mission to make every single day a happy day for everyone. It’s who you are.
Work for you is feeling part of a family. A family where you will grow & be supported in your development, a place where you will inspire your teams to grow too.
- With the support of your Majesticare team, you will work closely with your residents, their families, friends & other carers to provide the highest standards of professional, person-centred, unique care.
- You will be passionate to promote a caring, safe & welcoming environment which supports the physical, emotional & social needs of each resident.
- You will develop high-quality, tailored care plans appropriate to the individual needs of your residents which encourage choice, independence & dignity.
- Highly structured in your approach, you will be responsible for the safe handling, administration & recording of all medication & treatments inline the NMC guidelines & Majesticare policies.
- In the absence of the Home Manager/Deputy Manager or Clinical Lead, you will oversee the day to day running of the home & supervise your loyal & compassionate team.
- With unparalleled kindness, you’ll ensure the provision of personal nursing care is consistently delivered to all of your residents.
- RGN/RMNC Qualified with an active NMC Pin
- Experience in individual care planning & using assessment tools is preferred but not essential.
- A sound understanding of the Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty and the implementation of this.
- Previous experience of assessing client needs is desirable.
- Proven ability in Audit management (preferred)
- Flexible working patterns
- Comprehensive training & full induction plan.
- Continued professional & career development – unique to you.
- Access to literally 1000’s of high-street, leisure & retail discounts & savings through our STAR hub!
- Employee referral programme – offering up to £2000 per employee referral!
- Rewards & recognition – STAR hub – value cards, roadshows, random acts of kindness to name but a few!
- Team Building events – Homes compete to win £1000!
- Annual STAR awards night – nominated & recognised by the whole Majesticare family.
- 28 days Annual leave including BH
- Paid breaks
- Majesticare Wellbeing – advice to support improving financial, mental & physical wellbeing.
- Paid for DBS check
This is your opportunity to join our amazing team of Majesticare Stars & enjoy a long & rewarding career.
Hiring NOW! FULL TIME or PART TIME (4, 8 or 12hr shifts)
PERMANENT or TEMPORARY CONTRACTS AVAILABLE.
Majesticare has been providing award-winning care for older people for over 20 years. We are proud to be considered one of the UK’s leading, boutique care providers specialising in luxury residential, nursing & dementia care homes across Warwickshire, the Home Counties & into Wiltshire & Somerset.
Care shines through our Majesticare family, it comes from the heart to provide happiness to our residents through trust and creativity.
This is Family. This is Care. This is Majesticare